Chelan Tech Prep
Chelan High School
Earn the following credits at
Wenatchee Valley College
Advanced Microcomputer Applications
BCT 105 Computer Applications – 5 credits
Accounting I and II
ACCT 102 Practical Accounting I – 5 credits
ACCT 103 Practical Accounting II – 5 credits
Agri-Science (complete 2)
-Agri-Science & Technology
-Agri-Science & Bio Systems
-Natural Res. Science
AGRI 101 Survey of Agriculture – 3 credits
HCA 113 HIV/AIDS Education – 1 credit
Natural Res Science (1 sem)
NATR 108 Natural Resources Management – 3 credits
Nursing Assistant Training
NURS 090 Nursing Assistant – 8 credits
5 Easy Steps to Direct Credit
1. Enroll in Chelan High School Tech Prep classes.
2. Register for Tech Prep credits at http://sers.techprepwa.org the same school year you finish the required class or classes.
3. Return the resulting registration form to the WVC Tech Prep Office with a one-time non-refundable $15 fee.
4. Earn a “B” or better grade in Tech Prep classes. Your teacher will report your grade in the online registration system.
5. Receive Wenatchee Valley College credits.
For more information
Contact your instructor or Guidance Counselor
Call NCW Tech Prep Consortium
116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841Phone: (509) 422-7800Last Modified: