Register for your Tech Prep credits in the online registration system at the Web site SERS.techprepwa.org
Do this in the same school year in which you took the class. It is not possible to register retroactively.
- In the menu on the left, click on "Students Click Here" to go to the student logon screen.
- If you have an existing account, log in with your username and password, or your TP number and birthdate.
- If you have never created an account, click "Create an Account" in the menu on the
left. Enter all the required personal information. This information is required so
a college transcript can be created for you.
- It is a good idea to also enter an email address so that you can request your logon information if you forget it.
- If your information changes later, you can re-enter the site to make changes.
- Next, click on "Register for Classes" in the left-side menu.
- To find your class, use the drop box to fill in the school name or the teacher name and click "Go Search!"
- Scroll down to see the list of class choices and click in the box to the left of the class for which you want to receive credit, then click "Register" in the top-left menu.
- The system gives you the opportunity to double-check that you chose the right class and asks you to click "Save & Register" when you are sure it is correct.
- The next screen you see will be the registration form. Click on the printer-friendly icon at the top-right and print two copies: one to send to the college and one to keep for your own records. Send the form with a check or money order for $15 payable to Wenatchee Valley College. (Payment is not necessary if the fee was paid in a previous year.)
NCW Tech Prep Consortium
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(If your teacher is collecting the checks, please return your form and check to your teacher.) If you wish to pay with cash, please come to the Tech Prep office. If you want to pay with a credit card, please have your parent call the Tech Prep office at 509-682-6847 with that information. We can arrange for the college cashier to get that information, but you must let us know so we can first process your credits.
At the end of the semester, your teacher will input your grade into the registration system. The college will retrieve that and build a college transcript for you. Remember that you must earn at least a “B” in your high school class.
To request a copy of your college transcript, fax a signed, written request to 509-682-6801 (a form is available at wvc.edu), or go to the WVC Admissions/Registration office. They will gladly send a copy to you or to another college at your request. There is a small charge for a transcript. (Please understand that grades are posted only at the end of each college quarter, so transcript availability is tied to that.)