Are you are currently in a work-study position? Have you and your employer discussed doing work study this summer while you are attending summer classes? Is so, please fill out this form and return to the Career Center, Wenatchi Hall. Also, if you are attending summer, don't forget to fill out supplemental financial aid forms through Financial Aid!
If you are not attending summer classes but will be returning in the fall please read fill out this form and return to the Career Center.
Please note, summer work-study funding is very limited. Therefore, not all requests will be granted.
If you are interested in work-study for the 2018-2019 school year
- Check with the Career Center, Wenatchi Hall to determine your work study eligibility! See our contact info below.
- Complete a work-study application and drop off at the Career Center.
- Review the job postings on the job board located outside the Career Center or collegecentral.com/wvc. Jobs will be posted on August 1st.
- Apply for the job according to the interview instructions listed on the posting.
- Once you are selected by the supervisor for a work-study position, you will need to
make an appointment with the Career Center to request funding and complete the required
- Paperwork includes: W-4, I-9, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and employment authorization forms. In addition, students hired will need to view a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA ) video available at our library or on this website.
- Be ready to provide valid identification and employment eligibility for I-9 form completion
For general information about Work-Study Programs click here.
For more information on work-Study, contact Randy Mitchell, 509.682.6858 or by email at RMitchell@wvc.edu.