If you have received a Financial Aid Notification from our office and/or will receive any aid through the Wenatchee Valley College Financial Aid Office, you are required to review the information on this page that is under the section below titled "Required Reading." The three required reading documents are:
- Conditions of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Package Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
Please click on the links to review the required documents. Below the required reading is a sample financial aid notification (award letter). We have also included links to additional information regarding financial aid funding and disbursements.
All financial aid recipients are required to review the documents in this section. It is the student's responsibility to read and comply with the Conditions of Financial Aid and the Satisfactory Progress Policy. Please direct any questions to the financial aid office. Be sure to review the correct documentation for the school year you have been awarded.
|Conditions of Financial Aid||
To receive financial aid, each student must meet the Conditions of Financial Aid outlined in this document. Conditions can change from year to year. It is the student's responsibility to read these Conditions of Financial Aid and to direct any questions to the Wenatchee Valley College Financial Aid Office.
|Financial Aid Package Information||
Here is an online copy of the financial aid information that is required reading for all students receiving any of the following: Grants, Loans, Work-Study, Waivers or Scholarships. It contains important information that you should know if receiving any financial aid funds. It is the student's responsibility to read this information and to direct any questions to the Wenatchee Valley College Financial Aid Office.
|Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Financial Aid||To be eligible for financial aid, federal regulations require students to make satisfactory progress in an eligible degree or certificate program, and to complete their degree within the allotted number of credits for that degree. It is every student's responsibility to read and follow the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy. Click on the links to the right to read the complete policy. Please contact the financial aid office if you have any questions.|
You can click on the link below to review a sample Financial Aid Notification. Keep in mind that this is just a sample, and does NOT include, nor reflect, YOUR actual financial aid package.
The 2020-2021 FAFSA and WASFA applications became available for submission on October 1, 2019. We expect to start sending out Financial Aid Notifications for the 2020-2021 school year the week of June 15, 2020. All required documents must be received prior to processing. You should regularly check your WVC student email, as well as the financial aid portal for updates on your account or to see of additional documentation is required. You may also contact the financial aid office to see if you have required documents that you have not yet submitted, or if there is anything further you need to do.
If you have received your award letter and wish to find out about requesting adjustments, additional funding or special circumstances, go to our 2020-2021 Forms page, and choose the appropriate link for more information on each of the following items.
- Enrollment Adjustment Request: Use the Enrollment Adjustment Request form to inform us (prior to the 10th day of
the quarter) of any adjustment in your enrollment level.
- Loans: Loans, are borrowed money that must be repaid, with interest. Loans are not awarded
automatically, as they require additional steps (beyond just filling out the FAFSA)
to request and process. For more information about requesting a loan, please visit
our forms page to review the loan information and download the correct forms.
- Release of Information: Use this form if you wish us to release your financial aid information to anyone
other than yourself. The Release of Information form is good for one school year
only and must be resubmitted each year to renew the release.
- Special Circumstances: If you believe you have special circumstances that are not reflected in your Financial
Aid Notification, please visit our forms page and review the information regarding
- Work-Study: (link is not to Forms page) Work-Study funds are not packaged automatically and will
not be on your Financial Aid Notification until you have been approved by the campus
work-study coordinator. If you are interested in the work study program, contact the
work-study representative listed below:
- Wenatchee Students: For work-study and employment information, contact the Career Center, (509) 682-6579, Wenatchi Hall, first floor, near the Educational Planning and Testing
- WVC Omak Students: Contact Jocelyn Vincent-Ramsey (509-422-7809) at the Omak Campus for work-study information and job availability.
- Wenatchee Students: For work-study and employment information, contact the Career Center, (509) 682-6579, Wenatchi Hall, first floor, near the Educational Planning and Testing Center.