Apply for Admission
Students must submit an application, take necessary placement tests, and enroll in classes by the following deadlines:
- Fall quarter: Sept. 9, 2019
- Winter quarter: Dec. 19, 2019
- Spring quarter: March 23, 2020
- Summer quarter: June 15, 2020
Note: A new WVC student who wants to register for more than six credits must go through the mandatory intake advising process before the application due date. If you fail to meet this deadline, you will need to wait and register for classes for the following quarter, regardless of how early you submitted an application to WVC.
Use any of the following options for admission to Wenatchee Valley College. You are not required to submit an application for admissions if you are taking six or fewer credits at WVC, though you won't receive a registration appointment or be able to register online if we don't have a current application on file.
- Set up an account with your own user ID and password
- Fill out the application. All required questions are marked with an asterisk (*). You can save the application at any time and log back in with your username and password to complete it.
- Submit the application.
Complete the application in person at the admissions office. A student development staff member will be available to answer your questions about enrolling at WVC.
- Wenatchee campus: First floor of Wenatchi Hall
- Omak campus: Administration Building on the Omak campus.
Wenatchee campus mailing address:
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth St.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Omak campus mailing address:
Wenatchee Valley College
PO Box 2058
Omak, WA 98841-2058
Students returning to WVC after an absence of a quarter or more (excluding summer) do not have to submit a new application, but must submit an Information Update Form.
You've applied! Now what?
- Look for a letter with your new Student Identification number (SID). Remember, your SID and global Personal Identification (PIN) numbers are required to access any online service at WVC. SID and PIN can be used to access your personal information, so keep them safe.
- Take a placement test, if you haven't already. Schedule a placement test through the WVC testing center or call (509) 682-6830.
- Apply for financial aid, if you haven't already. Learn more on the Financial Aid webpage.
- Register for classes. View available courses. Not sure where to start? Meet with your academic adviser or schedule an appointment with an educational planner by calling (509) 682-6830.