Default Font Size Icon


Official Transcript

An official transcript is a copy of your permanent academic record. It is signed by the registrar and has the college seal placed over the signature. Your transcript will be released only on your written request, accompanied by your signature.

You can also request a transcript electronically via Parchment. This allows you to send a paper copy of your transcript or an electronic copy via secure email. The electronic copy of your transcript is considered official and is encrypted for security. Each transcript is $10, followed with an additional $2.50 service fee. Other delivery options are available online as well. If you have any questions about this transcript service, call us at (509) 682-6806 or email us at Once you go to the Parchment website, you will create an account with Parchment, and you will be able to see when we send your transcript, and when the recipient views the transcript.

Launch Parchment  

Unofficial Transcript

If you attended WVC starting in Winter 2021 to the present, you will need to select the "ctcLink" button:

               ctcLink   (Instructions on how to obtain the unofficial transcript in ctcLink)

If you attended WVC Fall 2020 or prior, you will need to contact our registration department at please.

Transcript Evaluations

You may request an evaluation of your transcripts at any time. It is important to do so to verify how far along you are to earning your degree or certificate and what classes you have left to take. To request an evaluation, complete the evaluation request form (Academic Program Evaluation or Vocational Program Evaluation) and return it to the transcript evaluator in the Admissions/Registration Office. Be sure to include your ctcLink ID number, or your SID or SSN on the form and remember to sign it. We can’t process the request without your signature.

When an evaluation is being done, credits from WVC will be evaluated first, then any transfer credits from other colleges (if accepted), and then any non-traditional (non-graded) credits.

If you have attended another college, it is important to have had official copies of those transcripts sent to WVC before requesting an evaluation.

WVC can do an evaluation with unofficial transcripts for advising purposes, but you must have an official copy of these transcripts on file if you want to use credits from other colleges toward a degree at WVC.

You can email your request forms to, bring the form into the Admissions/Registration Office (1st floor of Wenatchi Hall), fax it to us at (509) 682-6801, or mail it in to:

Wenatchee Valley College
Attn: Registration and Admissions
1300 5th Street
Wenatchee, WA98801

Transfer Credits

A maximum of 60 credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities may be applied toward a WVC degree, meeting either requirements or electives, at the discretion of the credential evaluator, dean, or program adviser.  The following is a list of those organizations that grant regional accreditation in the United States:

  • Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools Middle States Commission on Higher Education
  • New England Association of Schools & Colleges Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
  • New England Association of Schools & Colleges Commission on Technical & Career Institutions
  • North Central Association of Colleges & Schools The Higher Learning Commission
  • Northwest Commission on Colleges & Universities
  • Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges
  • Western Association of Schools & Colleges Accrediting Commission for Community Colleges
  • Western Association of Schools & Colleges Accrediting Commission for Senior Universities

Up to 15 credits of restricted elective may be accepted from schools whose curriculum has been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE). 

Transfer credit is not awarded for the following types of coursework:  (1) courses taken at colleges that are not regionally accredited, (2) non-credit courses and workshops, (3) remedial or college preparatory courses (i.e. - student orientation classes), (4) sectarian religious studies.

Transfer courses with less than a D grade (or 1.0) can not be used to satisfy a graduation requirement.

Upper division courses (usually numbered 300-400) will only be applied toward a degree distribution area if a similar course exists at Wenatchee Valley College.  The credit evaluator may allow some other upper division courses to be used as restricted electives, depending on the nature of the course work.

Credits from semester schools are multiplied by 1.5 to convert them to quarter credits. For example, 2 semester credits = 3 quarter credits, and 3 semester credits = 4.5 quarter credits.

Nontraditional Credit

Wenatchee Valley College encourages flexibility, innovation and independent study in the educational process. Nontraditional credit programs allow you to earn credit outside of the classroom setting. The following are types of nontraditional credit accepted at WVC:

  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • College Board Advanced Placement (AP)
  • Cooperative Work Experience (CWE)
  • Course Challenge
  • Credit for Military Experience

For more information, visit

Course Equivalency Guides for Washington Universities

To access a list of links to Washington state four-year universities' online course equivalency guides to help you determine which WVC courses are equivalent to courses at the universities, visit and select Transfer Resources.