ASWVC Student Senate
ASWVC (Associated Students of Wenatchee Valley College) is a self-governing student organization. This association functions according to the policies and regulations adopted by the WVC Board of Trustees.
Contact: 509.682.6878 (Wenatchee campus) or 509.422.7810 (student services office, Omak campus)
2018 - 2019 Student Senate
- Luz Estrada, President, ASWVC@wvc.edu
- Jared Marshall, Vice President, ASWVC@wvc.edu
- Ellen Ferrell, Director of Admin Affairs, ASWVC@wvc.edu
- Malakai Dwyer, Director of Operations, ASWVC@wvc.edu
Campus Activities Board
- Elizabeth Gear, Diector of Student Advocacy, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Nikolai Kostka, Director of Legislative & Campus Activities, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Elizabeth Ferrell, Director of Health & Wellness, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Breanne Neal, Director of Social & Civic Responsibility, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Tia Gleason, Director of Co-curricular Engagement, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Rachel Odima, Director of Intramural Recreation, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Leslie Garcia Ortiz, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, ASWVCactivities@wvc.edu
- Kal Cummings, Student Ambassador, ASWVCambassadors@wvc.edu
- Daniela Torrealba, Student Ambassador, ASWVCambassadors@wvc.edu
- Emma Jackson Boe, Student Ambassador, ASWVCambassadors@wvc.edu
- Dillon Feher, Student Ambassador, ASWVCambassadors@wvc.edu
- Camille Nelson, Student Ambassador, ASWVCambassadors@wvc.edu
ASWVC Student Senate sponsors the majority of all student events, activities and projects. The student senate also provides a liaison between students and the college administration and faculty regarding activities, student clubs and policies.
ASWVC Funding comes from the services and activities fee paid with tuition, outside donations, and fundraising efforts. These funds help support clubs and organizations, athletics, and cultural and social events. It is the responsibility of the Student Senate to recommend the annual ASWVC budget to the Wenatchee Valley Board of Trustees and receive the Board’s approval.