ASWVC Student Senate
IMPORTANT: The Senate office is closed and operating remotely. Please feel free to contact us at our emails listed below.
ASWVC (Associated Students of Wenatchee Valley College)
The ASWVC is a self-governing student organization. This association functions according to the policies and regulations adopted by the WVC Board of Trustees. ASWVC Student Senate sponsors the majority of all student events, activities and projects. The Student Senate also provides a liaison between students and the college administration and faculty regarding activities, student clubs and policies.
Erin Tofte, Associate Dean of Campus Life, Equity & Inclusion firstname.lastname@example.org (Wenatchee) 509-682-6868
Livia Millard, Multicultural Coordinator/Academic Advisor, email@example.com (Omak)
2020 - 2021 Student Senate
Wenatchee Meeting Time- Fall Quarter 2020
Every Tuesday from 3:30pm-5:00pm via Zoom (To join this open meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom meeting ID)
- Lina Mercado-Tejeda, President email@example.com
- Sebas Garcia, Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacant, Secretary,
- Ashley Agren, Treasurer, email@example.com
Campus Activities Board
- Piper Younie, Director of Campus Activities, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucero Cuevas, Director of Social & Civic Responsibility, email@example.com
- Karina Tobar, Director of Diversity, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dayan Acevedo, Director of Public Relations, email@example.com
- Mason Renslow, Director of Health & Wellness, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Maloney, Student Ambassador, email@example.com
ASWVC Funding comes from the services and activities fee paid with tuition, outside donations, and fundraising efforts. These funds help support clubs and organizations, athletics, and cultural and social events. It is the responsibility of the Student Senate to recommend the annual ASWVC budget to the Wenatchee Valley Board of Trustees and receive the Board’s approval.