The eligibility requirements for the TRIO SSS program are determined by federal guidelines. To be eligible, all students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident; and
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate; and
- Be accepted for enrollment or currently enrolled at Wenatchee Valley College in a college-level program; and
- Intend to transfer to a four-year college to pursue a bachelor's degree; and
- Not already have a degree from a four-year college or university; and
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent nor guardian has graduated from a four-year college or university) OR be low-income (according to federal guidelines*), OR have a documented disability and are registered with the Special Populations Coordinator.
*Refer to the Federal Low-Income Guidelines Table below. For families with more than eight members, add $6,720 for each additional family member.
|Household Size||Taxable Income|
Download our TRIO SSS fillable application here.