Where can I get an application?
You may pick up an application for CAMP by visiting the CAMP office in Wells Hall, room 1060, on the Wenatchee campus. You may also download the application by clicking on the link below.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. To ensure space availability, submit before August 31st, 2020. We will accept applications after this date, but students may be placed on a waiting list if spots are filled.
Note: Program services are subject to change and dependent on continued funding by the Department of Education.
2020-21 CAMP applicants:
To begin the application process for CAMP:
- Complete WVC admission application
- Complete a CAMP application
- Submit a copy of the following documents to CAMP:
- High school or GED transcript (unofficial). Running Start students, please submit unofficial WVC transcript as well.
- Accuplacer test or Placement scores (WVC placement test). For appointments, call 509.682.6830
- Eligibility documentation (certificate of eligibility from the Migrant Education Program or Employer Verification Form
- FAFSA completion confirmation with EFC (expected family contribution). Apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
*CAMP is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Migrant Education: www2.ed.gov/programs/camp/index.html