Where can I get an application?
You may pick up an application for CAMP by visiting the CAMP office in Wells Hall, room 1060, on the Wenatchee campus. You may also download the application by clicking on the link below.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. Early admission review will begin on April, 15, 2019, applications received by this date will be given priority over those received later. To ensure space availability, submit before August 30, 2019. We will accept applications after this date, but students may be placed on a waiting list if spots are filled.
Note: Program services are subject to change and dependent on continued funding by the Department of Education.
2019-20 CAMP applicants:
To begin the application process for CAMP:
- Complete WVC admission application
- Complete a CAMP application with your Autobiography
- Submit a copy of the following documents to CAMP:
- High school or GED transcript (unofficial). Running Start students, please submit unofficial WVC transcript as well.
- Accuplacer test scores (WVC placement test). For appointments, call 509.682.6830
- Eligibility documentation (certificate of eligibility from the Migrant Education Program or Employer Verification Form
- FAFSA completion confirmation with EFC (expected family contribution). Apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
*CAMP is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Migrant Education: www2.ed.gov/programs/camp/index.html