Student Programs/Campus Life is designed to meet interests beyond the classroom through co-curricular activities. These activities and services enhance the learning that occurs inside the classroom, as well as play an important role in student retention, academic success and cognitive development.
Campus Life Staff
Associate Dean of Campus Life, Equity & Inclusion
Maria de Jesus Alvizar
Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
Residence Life Coordinator
Main line: (509) 682-6860
What do we do here?
- Student ID cards
- Quarterly Bus Passes
- Lost and Found
- Small-group tours
- Student Senate
Student ID card FAQ's
How do you get a Student ID card?
- Be enrolled in courses for the current quarter
- Bring some form of picture ID - Driver's licence, Passport, High School ID card, etc.
Why would you need a Student ID card?
- The Student ID card serves as a form of picture ID
- You can use the card to get into campus events for free - The Student Senate, as well as Athletics, have events and games throughout the year.
- It is used in combination with the bus sticker to allow you to ride for free
- It is mandatory to have if you are going to use the Student Recreation Center (SRC)
How long is the Student ID card good for?
The student ID is valid until you graduate!
What if you lost or damaged the card and need a replacement?
If you have already gotten a Student ID card and you need it replaced, you may pay for a replacement at the Cashier Department. Then bring the receipt to the Campus Life office and we can print a new one!