Ways to Get Help:
Contact the Helpdesk
Email: email@example.com Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Phone: (509) 682-6550 Friday: 7:30 AM - NOON
Closed on Holidays
Expand the sections below to find answers and information about some of the most frequent questions and topics. Feel free to contact us if you need more or different information.
What is ctcLink?
- You will need your SID (old student ID) or ctcLink ID (new student ID) to activate your ctcLink account.
- You can find your ctcLink ID by clicking this link and entering the email address you used to register or apply
- If you have any questions, please email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Activate Your Account (Click the dropdown on ID Type and select ctcLink ID or SID, enter your ID number)
- How to Navigate the ctcLink software as a student
- How to Add Classes to Your Shopping Cart prior to enrollment
- Link to Class Search
- How to clear your "cache"
- Complete listing of how to use the Mobile Information Center (generic Washington State Colleges how-to guides)
You can update your contact information through ctcLink in your Profile Tile.
All Wenatchee Valley College students are responsible for understanding and adhering to these network access guidelines and the WVC Acceptable Use policy.
The WVC Technology Department will do our best to accommodate every student need. Please contact us if you need technology resources.
Reset your password at any time. Also, at the end of each quarter, your network password (student email, MyWVC Portal, virtual desktop) will expire and need to be reset.
Students at Wenatchee Valley College have access to many different computer resources using different sets of credentials. Please remember to keep your credentials private.
A network logon account is provided to every student enrolled in a credit class. This account is required to access the Internet, Wi-Fi, e-mail and computers across campus.
All students have been issued an e-mail account. Access to email on campus is available through Outlook and off campus, through the Outlook Web App.
The Wenatchee Valley College Wi-Fi Network provides free wireless Internet access to any member of the college community with a student or staff logon account and a Wi-Fi capable device.