Ways to Get Help:
Live Chat Support Virtual Assistance
Contact the Helpdesk
Email: email@example.com Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Phone: (509) 682-6550 Friday: 7:30 AM - NOON
Closed on Holidays
Expand the sections below to find answers and information about some of the most frequent questions and topics. Feel free to contact us if you need more or different information.
What is ctcLink? ctcLink is kind of like the computer brain behind WVC. It's the online system all the departments at the college will use to make registration, admissions, financial aid, cashiering and more, work smoothly.
Please follow these steps to start using ctcLink:
- You will need your SID (old student ID) or ctcLink ID (new student ID) to activate your ctcLink account.
- You can find your ctcLink ID by clicking this link and entering the email address you used to register or apply
- If you have any questions, please email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Activate Your Account (Click the dropdown on ID Type and select ctcLink ID or SID, enter your ID number)
3. Update Your Personal Information
4. Registration Video (Video Tutorial on How to Search and Enroll in Classes)
Please note: When you go to the mobile version of ctcLink to pay tuition, you must activate your ctcLink Student Self-Service page by going to your self-service page in the desktop version of ctcLink first, at https://gateway.ctclink.us/ before you can use the mobile version of ctcLink to pay tuition.
- How to Navigate the ctcLink software as a student
- How to Add Classes to Your Shopping Cart prior to enrollment
- Link to Class Search
- How to clear your "cache"
- Complete listing of how to use the Mobile Information Center (generic Washington State Colleges how-to guides)
You can update your contact information through ctcLink in your Profile Tile.
All Wenatchee Valley College students are responsible for understanding and adhering to these network access guidelines and the WVC Acceptable Use policy.
Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, WVC has made the decision to offer most of our classes online, starting Spring Quarter, 2020. What you need to know to be able to learn online:
Distance Learning For Students
Zoom Information for Distance Learning
Log In to WVC's Zoom: https://zoom.us/
The WVC Technology Department will do our best to accommodate every student need. Please contact us if you need technology resources.
Canvas Issues - click here to see down times and outstanding issues
Reset your password at any time. Also, at the end of each quarter, your network password (student email, MyWVC Portal, virtual desktop) will expire and need to be reset.
Students at Wenatchee Valley College have access to many different computer resources using different sets of credentials. Please remember to keep your credentials private.
A network logon account is provided to every student enrolled in a credit class. This account is required to access the Internet, Wi-Fi, e-mail and computers across campus.
All students have been issued an e-mail account. Access to email on campus is available through Outlook and off campus, through the Outlook Web App.
The Wenatchee Valley College Wi-Fi Network provides free wireless Internet access to any member of the college community with a student or staff logon account and a Wi-Fi capable device.