WVC Foundation at Omak
The Wenatchee Valley College at Omak Foundation exists to generate community and financial support, to enhance educational opportunities and resources, and to fund scholarships within the northern region of the college district.
The Wenatchee Valley College at Omak Foundation was formed by a group of citizens in 2000 to encourage and support educational programs offered at Wenatchee Valley College at Omak.
The WVC at Omak Foundation is a nonprofit corporation established under Washington law. Guided by a 15-member governing board of community members, the WVC at Omak Foundation is ideally suited to accept gifts of cash, real property, endowments, annuities, and gift trusts from donors supportive of WVC at Omak.
The WVC Foundation at Omak helps students access an education that includes one-on-one support.
The WVC at Omak Foundation currently offers direct assistance to students through memorial, scholarship, and critical needs funding. Application deadlines vary.
From July 2018 through June 2019, the WVC at Omak Foundation awarded over $16,750
in scholarships to 13 students and $800 in gas cards for emergency student needs.
- David A. Lindeblad Memorial Book Fund
- The Stan Berg Memorial Fund
- The Frank Allen Memorial Fund
- The Janice Wells Memorial Fund
- Allied Health Scholarship
- Winifred Voelcker Faculty Scholarship
- Okanogan Grange Match Scholarship
- Nelson Family Accounting Scholarship
- Sheryl Smith Memorial Scholarship
Critical and Emergency Needs Fund