Career Center staff can help you:
- Create a resume
- Write a cover letter
- Prepare for a job interview
- Research and identify potential employers
- Develop a job search strategy
Career Center News is sent to all student email accounts and includes job postings from employers interested in hiring WVC students.
WVC Alumni- Employers often reach out to us looking for qualified applicants. Stay connected by:
- Joining the Knight Vision newsletter to keep up with alumni activities and job postings.
- Like the WVC Alumni Newtwork Facebook page.
We partner with WorkSource Washington and encourage students to create a SAW account when searching for employment. WorkSource is a state agency dedicated to addressing Washington state's employment needs. Students and alumni will find hundreds of verifed job postings in the Wenatchee Valley and thousands of jobs around Washington state. WorkSource invites students to attend hiring events and workshops in Wenatchee and Omak.