- Attention Deficit Disorder Resources from the Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder from Drugwatch
- American Foundation of the Blind
- National Association of the Deaf
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) free reading software
- Recordings for the Blind & Dyslexic from Learning Ally
- Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide
- University of Washington Do-It Program
- University of Washington Do-It Program Postsecondary Resources
- Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Online resources for learning disabilities
Looking for a little extra help? These websites offer advice in critical areas such as time management, note taking, test taking, memory and more.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- A Parent's Resource Guide to Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Going to College: Descriptive tools for honing and utilizing your strengths and minimizing your weaknesses
- Learning Disability Resources: A collection of resources on various aspects of learning disabilities
- LD OnLine: Provides accurate and up-to-date information and advice about learning disabilities including hundreds of helpful articles, multimedia, monthly columns by noted experts and more.
- LD Pride: Offers information regarding learning disabilities, as well as links to other organizations providing more specific tools.
- International Dyslexia Association: In-depth description of resources for dyslexia.
- All Kinds of Minds: Resources for students struggling with memory, attention and language.
- Study Guides and Strategies: Offers advice and links for various academic areas and courses including test preparation, writing basics, math skills, memorization, presentations and more.
- Help for College Students with Disabilities from WrightsLaw.com (PDF): Lists links regarding your rights and responsibilities, planning and preparing for college, and keys to success in college.
- Disabled Scholarship Opportunities: Information regarding scholarships for college students with disabilities.
- Tips for time management from ThoughtCo.