Financial Aid Management (FAM) Student Portal
Wenatchee Valley College has implemented the Financial Aid Management (FAM) Student Portal for student access to their financial aid information. Click on the tabs below for help on logging in, navigation and understanding the information that you see in the FAM Student Portal.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office in Wenatchi Hall for assistance. Our email address is email@example.com and our phone number is 509-682-6810.
- The Financial Aid Management (FAM) Student Portal is the student side of the system used in the financial aid office. It is the only portal that shows your actual award data and other financial aid information that is in the Financial Aid Management (FAM) system, including any items that we need from you to process your financial aid.
- The MyWVC Student Portal is an online gateway where students can access information regarding their college information, current campus announcements, registration status and class schedules (current and past). The information on MyWVC Portal is for active students at Wenatchee Valley College campuses.
- The financial aid office can assist you with logging into the FAM Student Portal, or with any questions you have relating to the data showing in the FAM Student Portal.
- Click on the "Using the FAM Portal" tab above for Helpful information on using the Financial Aid Management Student Portal and understanding the information it contains.
- Go to the FAM Portal Login tab above, or click any highlighted "FAM" or "FAM Student Portal" link on this page to go to the FAM Student Portal.
- Your User Name is your FAM ID, which is your social security number. If you do not have a social security number, you can still use the FAM portal, just contact the WVC Financial aid office to find out what your WVC assigned FAM ID is.
- Your password will be your WVC global pin, which is your birthdate (mmddyy) unless you have changed it. For security reasons, it is highly recommended that you change your global pin. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the new global pin to work in the FAM Student Portal, so you may want to view your FAM Student Portal information first, prior to making any changes to your global pin.
- Trouble logging in? If your birthday is January-September, or you have changed your global pin to something with a leading "0", try your pin without the leading "0". We have discovered that the process which brings your global pin into the FAM software strips the leading "0". Unfortunately, this is a software issue that is beyond our control to fix. If you change your global pin, you can create a six digit number without a leading "0", so that your FAM and Global pin are the same.