The Opportunity Grant is available for eligible students.
Eligible programs of study:
- Aerospace Electronics**
- Automotive Technology**
- Business Computer Technology
- Compuer Technology**
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Systems and Refrigeration Technology**
- Industrial Electronics Technology**
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiologic Technology**
Eligible students may receive funds to cover tuition, mandatory fees, books and supplies for 45 credits in qualified programs.
- Support services such as tutoring, career advising, college success classes and possible emergency assistance are also part of the Opportunity Grant program.
- You may be a full- or part-time student and have up to three years to complete your studies (45 credits in a qualified program).
Opportunity Grant student eligibility is based on:
- Washington resident student status (RCW 28B.15.012)
- Enrollment in grant eligible program of study
- Family income that is at or below 200% of federal poverty level
- Financial need based on the FAFSA or WASFA
To see if you pre-qualify and to register for the free information session, visit startnextquarter.org.
For more information on program requirements, eligibility and how to apply, contact:
Workforce Education Grant Coordinator
Wells Hall, Wing 4, Office 1043 and 1044