COUNSELING, TREATMENT, REHABILITATION OR RE-ENTRY RESOURCES
In addition to the our local counselors and health insurance plans, employees may find the following resources helpful:
A non-profit social betterment organization
This website offers a panacea of resources by city, state, treatment category, etc.
- National Drug Helpline
Offers 24/7 drug and alcohol help with those stuggleing with addiction.
- Washington Rug & Alcohol Detox Centers
Another resource for a variety of addiction issues.
- https://www.rehab.com/washington/wenatchee is dedicated to providing evidence-based information about addiction and treatment
centers across America. Thier goal is to provide access to the largest repository
of addiction information and the most accurate listings of treatment centers to help
those suffering from chemical dependence.
- https://www.drugstrategies.org/Washington/ is a great resource for individuals who may be struggling with substance use disorder.
It was developed by bringing together experts in substance misuse treatment from leading
nonprofit, academic, and government institutions. Through this important resource,
individuals can hear stories from people with similar experiences, discover the answers
they need for recognizing and dealing with substance misuse, and locate support.
- https://rehabs.org/centers/washington/ a resource for individuals who may be struggling with substance use disorder.
You can also try some of the following addiction hotline numbers:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD) – 1-800-NCA-CALL (622-2255)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) – 1-301-443-1124
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org – 1-855-DRUG-FREE (378-4373)
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics – 1-888-554-COAS (2627)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- National Institute of Mental Health Information – 1-866-615-6464
- Alcoholics Anonymous Number – 1-212-870-3400
- Narcotics Anonymous - 1-855-33-2327