Chromebooks and Calculators From the Library
Our librarians will be conducting curbside pickup of Chromebooks and calculators for students with no access to other technology that would enable them to participate in online courses. Details on curbside pickup are:
- Daytime Dates: Sept 17 and 18; Sept 21-25
- Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Evening Dates: Sept 24 and Sept 28 (Wenatchee campus only)
- Time: 4:00pm - 8:00pm (Wenatchee campus only)
If you are interested in picking up a Chromebook and/or a calculator, please:
- Bring a photo ID (recommend student ID);
- Wear a face covering (such as a cloth, disposable or N95 mask);
- Pull your car into the parking lot; Wenatchee = accessible via Ninth & Nelson, Omak = accessible via Birch or Bartlett);
- In Wenatchee, please call 509-682-6710, or in Omak please call 509-422-7830 (Omak) to let a staff member know that you have arrived;
- Students must verify equipment checkout is based on need rather than convenience;
- Open your trunk or rear passenger door to receive equipment.
- You can also return library materials using the above procedure.
- Reserve textbooks are available on Tuesdays only and will be due 48 hours later during curbside hours on Thursday, this allows for quarantine of the item over the weekend and Tuesday availability for other students.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
You can expect that librarians and library staff will:
- Be masked and gloved.
- Practice social distancing with each other, and with you.
- Sanitize their hands and surfaces, as needed and appropriate.