Register for Online Classes
Get Ready to Register
You must be a current student before you can register.
New and former students must submit a new application for admission in order to be able to register. See the Student Checklist for more information.
- Check your registration date and time. Click on the Student Kiosk and choose Registration Time.
- Use the Course Finder tool to identify courses you are interested in. Alternatively, you can use the Complete Course Schedule to see all courses listed alphabetically.
- Write down Course Item# of the course you are interested in.
- Visit the Online Advising Tools page for tips to consider when picking classes
- Go to the Student Kiosk and choose Web Registration.
- Login and follow on screen instructions on how to add or drop courses. To add a course you will need to know its Item#.
- Go to Student Kiosk and choose Student Schedule. It will give you information including
instructor name, class meeting time and room, etc.
It's a good idea to check with your faculty adviser or educational planner to assure that you are choosing the right course for your program of study.