Wenatchee Campus Info Sessions
All interested students must attend one of these sessions, parents are encouraged to join them. Parents may not attend in the place of their student, the student must be present. Learn everything you need to know about Running Start in order to make an informed decision about whether or not the program is right for you!
Below are the dates, times, and locations of the mandatory information sessions for students interested in Running Start at WVC for the 2018-2019 academic year. Please arrive 15 minutes early to your session. We look forward to meeting you soon! PLEASE SIGN UP ONLINE, AS SPACE IS LIMITED
- WHEN: EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY MARCH 5th-APRIL 18th FROM 5:30PM TO 6:30PM
- WHERE: GROVE RECITAL HALL (located in Music and Art Center, MAC, Letter M on campus map). Please park in the visitor lot directly west of the building on 5th
- WHO: ALL INTERESTED STUDENTS MUST ATTEND ONE SESSION, PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN THEM (parents may not attend in place of the student, student MUST be present)
- WHAT: LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RUNNING START IN ORDER TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THE PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
- SIGN UP HERE: wvcrunningstart9.youcanbook.me
- WHEN: MARCH 27th AND APRIL 24TH FROM 5:30PM TO 6:30PM
- WHERE: WENATCHI HALL ROOM 2220 (2nd floor of three story brick/glass building on 5th, letter A on campus map). Please park in the visitor lot off 5th St.
- WHO: ALL INTERESTED STUDENTS MUST ATTEND ONE SESSION, PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN THEM. These sessions are offered for those students whose parents need the information provided in Spanish
- SIGN UP HERE: https://wvcrunningstart10.youcanbook.me/
Omak Campus Info Sessions
If interested in enrolling for Running Start in the 2018-2019 school year, please
check below for scheduled information sessions being held at your high school. No
sign ups are needed for these sessions. If you don't see your school here, please
check with your high school counselor about when they plan to offer an information
Omak High School: Wednesday, March 14th @ 6pm in the Omak HS Library
Tonasket High School: Thursday, March 15th @ 5pm at Tonasket HS
Okanogan High School: Monday, March 19th @ 6pm in the Okanogan HS Library
Liberty Bell High School: Wednesday, March 21st @ 5pm at Liberty Bell HS
Pateros High School: Thursday, March 22nd @ 6pm at Pateros HS
Lake Roosevelt High School: Monday, March 26th @ 5pm at Lake Roosevelt HS
Oroville High School: Thursday, April 12th @ 6pm at Oroville HS