Default Font Size Icon

Financial Aid Forms

Read the instructions carefully.  Be sure to use the correct forms and documentation . Use of incorrect forms and documentation will delay processing.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the forms on these pages. You may download the latest version at Some of the forms are interactive, allowing you to type out the needed information prior to printing the form.

Don't forget to sign your form. You may drop it off at our office (Wenatchi Hall) or mail it to: Wenatchee Valley College Financial Aid Office 1300 Fifth Street Wenatchee, WA 98801 

Some forms are year-specific.  Be sure to use the correct year.  Our year-specific forms can found on the Forms page for the year that corresponds to the year you are applying for financial aid. Click on the "All Other Forms: Year-Specific" button below, or use the right hand navigation menu to go to our year-specific forms.

It all starts with the FAFSA application

Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA)

With the exception of some scholarships, all financial aid awarding uses information found on the FAFSA. To receive grants, Work-Study, and loans, you will need to start with the FAFSA.