Advising Drop-In Center
Wenatchee Valley College offers an Advising Drop-In Center in Van Tassell Center on the Wenatchee campus. The Completion Coach assists students by helping them plan schedules, set goals, get organized and balance work, school and life. The Completion Coach can also help connect students with other resources, such as the college's counseling office and financial aid.
The Advising Drop-In Center is funded by a five-year Title III grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Course Planning & Scheduling
- Basic Financial Aid Awareness & Assistance (including FAFSA completion)
- Resource Connection (Referrals)
- Goal-Setting & Organizing
- Address Challenges: Assess, Identify & Resolve
- Work Life Balance: Studies, Job & Life
- "Making College Affordable: An Online Guide for Hispanic Students" - Affordable Colleges
- This link provides both educational and financial resources as well as tips targeted to help Hispanic students prepare for college.
Wenatchee Valley College
Van Tassell Center, 5002
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA - 98001
Monday & Wednesday
10a.m. - 4:40p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
WVC Completion Coach
Phone: (509) 682-6553