The Wenatchee Campus Placement Office is currently open Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and on Friday 8am-12pm. We are also available
over the phone and via email at email@example.com or 509.682.6830.
The Omak Campus Administration Office is currently open Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and on Friday 8am-12pm. We are also available over the phone and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.422.7803 or 509.422.7807.
The Pre-Placement Questionnaire will help you determine if you might already have documentation to submit that we can use to help place you into math and English classes, or it will allow you to request placements assessments if needed. The Pre-Placement Questionnaire is not a test and takes less than five minutes to complete.
You should not take the Pre-Placement Questionnaire if...
- you have already earned college credit for both English AND math. Instead, send your college transcripts for review to email@example.com if attending Wenatchee, or firstname.lastname@example.org if attending Omak. Include your student ID number and tell us what degree or program you plan to work on.
- you are a high school student who is interested in the Running Start program. Instead, contact the Running Start Office directly for program eligibility requirements. In Wenatchee contact 509.682.6920 or email@example.com. For Omak, contact 509.422.7848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 509.682.6830
- Fax: 509.682.6841
- Mailing address:
Wenatchee Valley College
ATTN: Educational Planning & Placement
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
- The Wenatchee Campus Placement Office is located on the first floor of Wenatchi Hall; Wenatchi Hall is located near the bus pullout on Fifth Street.
- If you need access to a computer to complete the Pre-Placement Questionnaire or online placement assessments, contact us for computer lab availability. The lab is is typically available Monday-Thursday 8am-3pm. However, this schedule is subject to change. Call for the most up-to-date schedule.
- If you park in the Visitors Parking Lot, request a free parking day-pass at the Placement counter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 509.422.7807
- Fax: 509.422.7801
- Mailing address:
Wenatchee Valley College at Omak
ATTN: Administration Office
116 West Apple Avenue
Omak, WA 98841
EdReady is an option for placement into math classes at WVC. For more information, follow the link below.
If you have received placement at another Washington Community or Technical College, you may be able to use that placement at WVC. To do so, submit your placement documentation along with the Placement Reciprocity Request form (PDF) to the Educational Planning and Placement Center.
If you have a learning or physical disability and require accommodations for testing, contact Student Access Services at email@example.com or 509.682.6854 or TDD/TTY 509. 682.6853.
- The GED test is no longer offered on the Wenatchee Campus and is not currently being offered on the Omak Campus.
- To schedule a GED test elsewhere in the state visit GED.com.
- Contact the Wenatchee SkillSource Office for more information about their GED program.
- If you previously took the GED test at the Wenatchee or Omak campus and need a copy of your GED scores, visit GED.com to request them.
- CASAS testing is available for students wanting to sign up for Adult Basic Education classes and English as a Second Language classes. For more information, call 509.682.6790 in Wenatchee or 509.422.7958 in Omak, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAT and ACT
- SAT and ACT testing does not take place on the Wenatchee or Omak campuses. To sign up for an SAT or ACT test, contact your local high school counselor or visit collegeboard.org for the SAT or act.org for the ACT.
- TEAS Testing
- Prospective nursing students must take the TEAS in order to be eligible to apply to WVC's nursing program. Click here for information.