Default Font Size Icon

Transfer Student

If you have attended and earned credit from another college or university, follow the step-by-step guide below for transferring to Wenatchee Valley College. If you earned college credit in high school, please follow the New Student guide. Check the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.

You can apply online or submit an application to the admissions/registration office. Once your application is processed, you will receive an acceptance letter with your Student Identification (SID) number. For more information, call (509) 682-6806.
Complete your financial aid application (FAFSA or WASFA) online at  or Scholarships, grants, loans and work-study programs are available for qualified students. Apply early to ensure your application is processed in time for the quarter you wish to start (financial aid applications can take 6-8 weeks to process). For more information, visit the WVC Financial Aid web page or call (509) 682-6810.

Contact all colleges and universities where you have earned credit and request official transcripts be sent to WVC. Once these have arrived at WVC, request an official credit evaluation to learn how your credits will transfer.

If you have not completed English or math credits, visit and take the Pre-Placement Questionnaire to determine if you need to take a placement test or if you have other documentation that can place you into classes. You will also find study material and test sign-up instructions. For more information, call (509) 682-6830.

Complete the Transfer Student Form. Include information on when you plan to start taking classes, unofficial transcripts, the degree or program you want to work on at WVC, and any other pertinent information. A college navigator will review your submission and assist you with your next steps in the enrollment process.
After registration, your student schedule will show your tuition and fee charges. Pay tuition and fees prior to the payment deadline and purchase textbooks at the bookstore.

Advising for your next quarter will be done with a faculty adviser assigned to you based on your stated program interest. If you are unsure of who your adviser is, you can find out by logging in to MyWVC.

Wenatchee Campus

Wenatchee Valley College
Attn: Admissions Office
1300 5th St.
Wenatchee, WA

Phone: (509) 682-6806
Fax: (509) 682-6801

Omak Campus

Wenatchee Valley College-Omak
Attn: Admissions
P.O. Box 2058
Omak, WA

Phone: (509) 422-7800
Fax: (509) 422-7801