If you have questions about Accessible Technology, contact Jeannie Henkle, Teaching & Learning Success Center Coordinator, (509) 682-6718, firstname.lastname@example.org. To report an accessibility issue, visit the Report a Problem page.
The Access 360 Team
What is it?
The Access360 project is an effort to move WVC’s accessibility policy, which was adopted in January 2017, into regular practice for administrators, faculty, and staff.
The project is funded by a State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) grant, and the team includes members of each of the aforementioned groups that are expected to adopt and practice accessibility principles in their day-to-day work, specifically: any information that is created by WVC community members and/or communicated electronically to students, staff, faculty, administrators, and members of the general public.
The team is currently working to develop informational sessions and simple, effective training resources to support the learning needs of the WVC community, to establish procurement practices for ensuring the accessibility of new technologies, and more.
Who's a part of it?
- Jeannie Henkle, teaching and learning success center coordinator, email@example.com
- Andrew Hersh-Tudor, dean of libraries and learning technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Foster, director of student access, email@example.com
- Tria Skirko, electronic services libarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reagan Bellamy, human resources executive director, email@example.com
- Sompheng Batch, business computer technology faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libby Siebens, community relations executive director, email@example.com
- Holly Thorpe, writer/editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Winters, web marketing and design, email@example.com
- Brett McGinnis, electronic media producer lead, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen Bryant, information technology manager, email@example.com
- Ben Honsinger, information technology specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Glenn, secretary senior, email@example.com